Login - Signup
General rules - Breaking these rules can and will get you banned!
- Do not defy the moderators expressed wishes!
- Do not upload our torrents to other trackers or websites! (See the FAQ for details.)
- Do not share files which have been asked to not be shared! Please read the torrent descriptions carefully and respect the wishes of the uploader.!
- DO NOT ADVERTISE THE DOMAIN TC-BOXING.COM ANYWHERE
- Screen shots will now be mandatory for the excellent, non-english excellent and DVD categories.
The screen shots must be in the video's native resolution.
Read more about it
- Posting spoilers on the forums or in the comments or hit and run leechers will result in a warning. ( ).
Repeat offenders will be banned.
- DVD sellers are not welcome on this site!!! Staff is constantly on the lookout. If you sell DVD's (website, ebay, etc…) WE WILL FIND YOU!
This site is for sharing of fights by fight fans and collectors. Selling undermines that community. If you know of a suspect DVD seller please send
a Private Message to any member of the staff team.
Site Etiquette - What follows are some general etiquette rules of thumb for the site. !
What follows are some general "etiquette" rules of thumb for the site. Not rules, per say, but things that other members would like you to
follow in order to be a good member of the site. Please know, however, that flagrant abuse or indignation to site etiquette can and will result in disciplinary action.
This section is a work and progress and will be updated within the next few months. Please check back from time to time and keep an eye out for site announcements.
- Say Thanks!
Please make it a habit to say "thank you" to the uploader. Many uploaders appreciate a kind word after going through the effort of recording,
sometimes editing, and doing all the other things that go into making a torrent. Our cappers do this mainly for the love of the sport and the community here;
not reciprocating in kind can be frustrating. So tell 'em how you feel about the file you are grabbing!
- Q: What is the torrent comment section for?
A: Any questions or remarks about the torrent should be made here, a kind word for the uploader, a simple thank you, but no spoilers please!.
- Q: Can i upload files from BT to other trackers and websites?
A: NO, please show some courtesy and request permission from the orignal capper and of course credit must be given if your request is granted!
Downloading rules - By not following these rules you will lose download privileges!
- Access to the newest torrents is conditional on a good ratio! (See the FAQ for details.)
- Low ratios may result in severe consequences, including banning in extreme cases.
- Definition: "Hit and Run" - someone who downloads a file but does not help seed the file once they've completed downloading.
This person removes the file from their client, which then has a negative affect on the swarm as the swarm is not able to benefit from this
persons upload speed to make future downloads quicker. Also, it makes it more difficult for future leachers to pull the file down in a timely
manner if they aren't able to donwload immediately.
- Seed What You Download! - to meet the spirit of BT, all members are asked to help seed what they download.
- Q:How long do I seed?
All depends on the needs of the swarm. For some files, that may only be a day or more while others may require help for a week.
A generic rule of thumb to follow is at least 72 hours from completion of the download. Meet the spirit of the law - help your fellow members
pull files down as quickly as possible by contributing to the upload speed for the swarm.
- For many on the capping "team", their upload speed is vital. Many times, a capper will immediately stop seeding an upload of theirs as soon
as it is well seeded to shift their upload speed to other important uploads for the night/day. This is well understood by the staff and within the spirit
of the rules..
- Remember, too, the longer you can seed the better - more live fights on the tracker makes the site better for everyone who uses it.
Many members aren't able to jump on fights immediately when they are posted so let's do all we can to give them good download speeds for a r
easonable amount of time after the fight has been uploaded.
General Forum Guidelines - Please follow these guidelines or else you might end up with a warning!
- No aggressive behaviour or flaming in the forums.
- No trashing of other peoples topics (i.e. SPAM).
- No language other than English in the forums.
- No systematic foul language (and none at all on titles).
- No bumping... (All bumped threads will be deleted.)
- No images larger than 800x600, and preferably web-optimised.
- No double posting. If you wish to post again, and yours is the last post
in the thread please use the EDIT function, instead of posting a double.
- Please ensure all questions are posted in the correct section!
- Last, please read the FAQ before asking any questions!
Avatar Guidelines - Please try to follow these guidelines
- The allowed formats are .gif, .jpg and .png.
- Be considerate. Resize your images to a width of 150 px and a size of no more than 150 KB.
(Browsers will rescale them anyway: smaller images will be expanded and will not look good;
larger images will just waste bandwidth and CPU cycles.) For now this is just a guideline but
it will be automatically enforced in the near future.
- Do not use potentially offensive material involving porn, religious material, animal / human
cruelty or ideologically charged images. Mods have wide discretion on what is acceptable.
If in doubt PM one.